In this day and age, it’s completely normal to be fatigued every now and then, but a chronic state of fatigue might be a symptom of something bigger and more serious, so you should contact your healthcare physician as soon as possible as it may be depression.
And the best way to refill on these vitamins for energy and focus is through natural supplements for energy that do not contain any pharmaceutical chemicals as they almost always have some sort of side effects that might seem small, to begin with, but stack up as time goes on and might become deadly.
There are many natural herbs for energy and herbs for fatigue that act as natural energy supplements. Let’s go through them and see which supplement, herb, mineral or vitamin your body requires.
• Licorice Root: This herb will curb your cravings for sweets and caffeinated products which after an initial rush of energy, cause an energy crash. It contains a compound called glycyrrhizin which increases energy while reducing fatigue by enhancing cortisol activity in your body. It also helps heal any adrenal damage.
• Vitamin B12: This vitamin is an essential part of the energy creation cycle within cells and without it, no energy metabolism can occur. Humans, naturally are not able to produce B12 on our own, so it must be ingested from either dietary sources like clams, read meat and dairy, or in the form of pills. It is completely safe without any side effects.
• Siberian Ginseng: This is a very well rounded herb that can be used for a multitude of issues, and will be very effective even if taken normally everyday as it helps the human body handle stress and fatigue, and naturally supports healthy hormone levels and adrenal function and activity. It has been used for centuries all over the world and is believed to increase the body’s vitality and longevity.
• Iodine: Contained naturally in some salts, seafood and sea vegetables and dark leafy greens, it is used to make T3 and T4 hormones which regulate all other hormones, so you can see how important it is for the body. Hormones basically control everything in your body including the release of biochemical that are directly involved in energy creation.
• Gotu Kola: it reduces fatigue by promoting and increasing stamina and healthy energy creation. It also helps focus and has been used by monks for hundreds of years to help with their meditation, and some believe it also promotes a long life.
All of these above-mentioned supplements can be found on iherb.com and because of their promotion that gives all new customers discount coupons, it currently is the best place for all your needs.
These coupons might even give you up-to 30-40% off on certainly applicable products. iHerb also has a plethora of different products ranging from supplements to medications.
Please consult your personal healthcare physician before taking any supplements as they might interact with other medication.