The Top 10 Quest Bar Flavors

If you’re a healthy eating advocate or into dieting or just like the idea of only putting food that’s doing the least harm to your body, then you must have heard of quest bars.

Are quest bars healthy?

These are nutritionally filled bars or protein bars if you would, which come in handy when you just need a healthy snack and don’t have access to fresh unprocessed fruits or nuts. They are filled with proteins and fibers and as you may know, anything with a lot of fiber and proteins stuffed into it will taste …… well let’s just say they will not be very appetizing, so it’s important to know which ones taste the best or at least ‘least bad’ out of them all.

Where to buy quest bars?

Currently, the best place to buy quest bars is through iHerb coupon codes which are provided for all first-time customers and can give you a 20-40% discount on select products. And taking into account these awesome flavors, quest protein bars are more or less the best ones out there.

Let’s get started with the rankings:

1. Mint Chocolate Chip: with most bars, you can tell at first bite that they are protein bars, but if you weren’t aware of this fact beforehand, one would simply think they are enjoying a normal chocolate chip bar. It’s THAT good. Tastes even better if you freeze it overnight.
2. Vanilla Almond Crunch: it’s neither too bland nor too sweet, and strikes a perfect balance between nutrition and taste. And for any vanilla fans, this is the way to go. It tastes simple without any overly exaggerated flavors and because of that, it might not be for everyone. But if you like almonds and vanilla, you can’t go wrong with this.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: 90% of the time when something claims to be cookie dough flavored, it isn’t. This is the other 10%. Not much to say, heat it up and eat to your heart’s content. Actually, you might end up in a food coma so don’t.
4. Double Chocolate Chunk: Tastes like chocolate, but not too over powering. Can’t even taste proteins in there. Best at room temperature, too hot or too cold ruins the flavor and texture.
5. Chocolate Brownie: Just like the double chocolate chunk, tastes like chocolate. Not much to say. Just tastes like your usual chocolate brownie.
6. Cookies & Cream: if the name didn’t make you go out and buy a dozen of these right now then maybe mentioning that it tastes like Oreos would help.
7. Banana Nut Muffin: I might be a little biased because I like bananas, but warm this baby up and with the addition of the nuts, you really will think you’re biting into a muffin.
8. Cinnamon Roll: Tastes like cinnamon, what more do you want? But heat it up a bit and it will taste like heaven.
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly: This one was unexpected. Although I like PB&J as much as the next guy (probably more) but I was really skeptical when I heard about the PB&J flavored protein bar. The word healthy just doesn’t come to mind when I think of PB&J. But I stand corrected, warm it up and tastes like toasted PB&J. Brings back memories.
10. Apple Pie: I refuse to believe this is not a piece of actual apple pie. Don’t know how it was done, but it’s a miracle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *